Contract Capsule Packing, Branded and Unbranded Capsules and Bulk Empty Capsule Services
Nespresso® machines are becoming more predominant in the household and more and more retailers are now supplying coffee to this expanding market. Even the large supermarket chains have their own lines of Nespresso® compatible coffee capsules.
We service the needs of coffee growers, roasters, wholesalers, retailers, food providores, hotel chains, department stores, fine food retailers, grocers, and supermarkets with the provisioning of a quality Nespresso® compatible capsule packing service, starting with green bean procurement (optional), followed by roasting, grinding, capsule filling, and tailor-made branding solutions with box and carton packaging.
Our capsules are used by both domestic and commercial customers. We can assist with contract packing services to clients wishing to have their capsules prefilled with their own coffee or using a choice of in-house premium single origin coffees or blends.
The packing facility we use is a full production plant, with state-of-the-art european equipment located in Australia and with the entire process of production and packaging under one roof.
Finally, our customers are able to choose their own packaging, including a wide range of white branding options.
- Extensive know-how of the Nespresso® system.
- Ability to handle small and large orders.
- One of the best ergonomically designed food-safe capsules with a choice of compostable, biodegradable, and recyclable capsules.
- Compliance with Australian food safety requirements.
- Capsules sealed using an ultrasonic welder, with no glue or sealing agents used.
- An extensive range of packaging options.
- Coloured foil lids.
- Choice of coloured capsules.
- Printed foils, displaying both your company's name and your chosen coffee blend.
- Low 'food miles' for Australian and nearby customers.
- Strict Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Produced in France by the industry leaders of Nespresso® compatible capsules.
- Hermetically or sachet sealed (foil overwrap).
- Nitrogen flushed.
- Extended shelf life of 18 months.
- Filled and packaged in Australia.
- Sealed using ultrasonic welding.
- Tamper proof seals.
- Different colours available for seals and sachets (foil overwrap).